Car Accident Lawyer in Hilton Head/Beaufort, SC
If your or your loved one’s recent accident was anything more than a fender bender, before you give a statement to the insurance adjuster or sign a settlement offer, have a car accident lawyer in Hilton Head/Beaufort, SC ay Workers Compensation Lawyers- review your case. Without advice from a legal professional, you may wind up making mistakes.
- You might say something that sounds like you are admitting fault, even if you were not at fault or were only partly at fault.
- You could miss out on collecting and sharing important evidence that could prove your claim or get you more money.
- You might agree to a settlement offer that is far less than what you are really entitled to.
- You might make casual harmless remarks about your injuries, such as “It’s not that bad,” or “Yeah, it hurts, but I’ll be alright,” that the adjuster might use against you to deny payment for your treatment.
- You can even wreck your entire claim with little mistakes you might think nothing of, such as posting something on social media or skipping a few doctor appointments.
In order to give yourself the best chances of getting a full, fair, and quick settlement, run your case by a car accident lawyer. If you reside in Hilton Head or Beaufort, SC, call Workers Compensation Lawyers-. Our car accident lawyers have over 100 years of combined experience helping accident victims such as yourself recover sizable settlements. If you want us to do the same for you, call our office at 843-790-5633 and schedule a free consult with a car accident lawyer in your area.
How can a car accident lawyer at Workers Compensation Lawyers- help me with my auto accident claim?
When you decide to work with Workers Compensation Lawyers-, we will put your needs first and get to work on your case immediately. We have a passion for helping injured victims and their families, and we do not take our responsibilities lightly.
We can help with every aspect of an auto accident claim or lawsuit, from initial contact with the insurance company to litigating a case in court, and the many tasks in between. It is our goal to provide you with excellent, personalized service and help you recover the settlement you need as quickly as possible to take care of all your injury-related expenses. We will ask the insurer to provide a settlement that is adequate enough to provide for your future financial needs, too.
Below are just a few of the ways we can assist you.
- We can review auto insurance policies, investigate the accident, determine liability, and work to minimize your degree of fault.
- We can compile supportive evidence, such as police reports, eyewitness testimonies, input from expert witnesses like accident reconstructionists, surveillance footage, and medical records.
- We can draft and file the necessary legal documents with the insurer or courts, and ensure your accident file is complete and accurate.
- We can help you meet the appropriate filing deadlines.
- We can detail all of your current and future damages, from your lost wages and medical bills down to your pain and suffering and even your travel expenses to medical appointments. This way, you do not miss out on any compensation.
- We can negotiate with the insurance company for a better settlement.
- We can explain any other potential legal avenues for restitution that may be available to you.
- We will make ourselves available to answer any questions you may have along the way and keep you informed about the status of your case.
- We can help build a lawsuit and fight on your behalf in court, if need be.
What steps do I need to take after an auto accident?
The shock of an accident can leave you momentary overwhelmed or paralyzed. Your first objective is to get out of harm’s way and tend to your and others’ injuries. Get a medical exam, regardless of how superficial you think your injures may be. You will also need to file a police report and obtain information about the other involved parties.
If possible, start collecting any pertinent evidence about the accident. This might include:
- Eyewitness contact information
- Photos or video of the accident scene, vehicles, and injuries
- All bills and receipts related to your injuries
- Doctors’ evaluations and prognoses
- Your written account of the accident
The sooner you collect this, the better because it will be fresh in your memory.
You can also begin an injury journal in which you document your daily experiences regarding your injury. Include notes about how you felt each day, what your pain levels are, and how your injures affect your daily life. You will share all of this info you collect with your car accident lawyer.
To set up a free meeting with a Workers Compensation Lawyers- car accident lawyer in Hilton Head or Beaufort, SC, call 843-790-5633.
FREE CASE REVIEW
Always 100% Confidential | Consuldado Gratis y Confidencial